Ways to teach toddlers how eat nice and healthy.
1) Put only water in a child's naptime or bedtime bottle
2) Wipe an infants's gums with a clean, damp cloths after feeding
3) Start brushing baby teeth as soon as the first tooth erupts.
4) Take your child to see the dentist regularly, scheduling the first visit by the child's first birthday.
5) Discuss your child's fluoride needs with your dentist or pediatrician
6) Brush and floss your child's teeth until the child can be taught the correct way to do alone.